A multidisciplinary team is at your disposal to answer your requests.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site http://www.usinedekervellerin.fr identity of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Factory Kervellerin - SARL - ZA Kervellerin 56620 Cléguer
Responsible publication: Martine Le Lu - email@example.com
Design & development : Loig Hascoët
Webmaster: Loig Hascoët - 06 83 66 06 80
Host: Gandi SAS - 63-65 Boulevard Massena in Paris (75013) FRANCE
The purpose of the site is to provide information about all of the company's activities. Martine Le Lu strives to provide the site with as accurate information as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information. All information given is for information only and may change. In addition, the information on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes that have been made since they were posted.
Martine Le Lu owns the intellectual property rights on all elements accessible on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Martine Le Lu. Any unauthorized use of the site or the site. any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Martine Le Lu owns the intellectual property rights on all elements accessible on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with prior written permission of Martine Le Lu. Any unauthorized use of the site or the site. any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
This website accessible at: www.usinedekervellerin.fr, is the property of the Kervellerin factory which is responsible for the processing of your personal data in the person of Martine Le Lu. Kervellerin is a company committed to the protection of your privacy and your personal data. We take the necessary steps to ensure a level of security of your personal data, in connection and in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, called "Informatique et Libertés" and the new European regulation, the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/79 of 27 April 2016), applicable from 25 May 2018.
- What personal data do we collect and when are they collected?
- How do we use your data?
We will use your data to answer your questions, requests made through our contact form. These data are not stored. We do not send a newsletter or newsletter, if this is the case in the future, a request will be made in advance when you register. We use Google Analytics to analyze and compile statistics on the consultation and use of the site (number of pages viewed, number of visits, time spent on the site, on a page ...) by means of cookies (see chapter Cookies). & nbsp; Once your request is processed by return mail or phone, your data is not kept.
- Who will be the recipients of your business data?
Your data is for the Kervellerin factory.
- Where are your business data stored and secure?
Your personal data is not stored. Once your request is processed by return mail or phone, your data is erased. We attach great importance to the security of your data.
- Will your business data be transferred outside the EU?
Your data is never transferred outside France.
- What are your rights to your business data?
You may have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, as well as a right to limit the processing and portability of your data according to the law n ° 78-87 of the 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. You also have the right of opposition for legitimate reason to the treatment of your data and the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of prospecting. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org. No personal information is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties.
- What is the shelf life of your business data?
Your personal data are kept for a period that does not exceed the time required to answer the questions for which they were collected. So your data will be kept for the duration of our exchanges.
- On Google chrome in the drop-down menu at the top right, "customize and control Google chrome", select "settings" and at the bottom of the page click "show advanced settings"; in the "Confidentiality" section, click on the "Content Settings" button; you can then manage cookies.
- On Internet Explorer in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "tools", choose "internet option" and click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose a setting for the internet zone regarding the level of selection of cookies and optionally, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the "Settings" button, then choose the "Privacy" tab; in the "history" section, click on the "Retention rules" drop-down menu and choose "use custom settings for history", then check the boxes to manage cookies.
- On Safari in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "Safari General Settings", click on "preferences ...", "Privacy" tab which allows you to choose to allow or block cookies.
The site of L'Usine de Kervellerin may have to offer you hypertext links to other sites. However, & nbsp; The Kervellerin factory can not check the content of the sites visited, and will not assume any liability for this fact.